Why Do I Want This Blog?

Why do I want this blog? Well I want to get back into writing. Writing blogs and researching for the posts was an extremely fulfilling and satisfying event. It brought a sense of fulfillment that I have been slightly missing from my current life. I also am going to enjoy creating this sandbox, one that I can jump into so I can walk away from the pressures and commitments at work. 

I want this for me. But I also want it for others. I have a lot of feelings and opinions about sex, love and relationships. I want to do this so maybe I can better communicate these inner thoughts. I need to better understand and appreciate other’s views, but I think by blasting a different way to look at these topics, I can at least get people thinking there is a different way to do this. 

There is a different way to do relationships. There is a different way to do sex. 


I want to expand from the few societally acceptable relationship types and methods of sex. I want to make it all more “human”. I want to remove fucking religion from the bedroom. (I will say now if you are against sex due to some sort of religious reason, the blog is probably not for you; this blog is touching on overall lifestyle changes and philosophy of life. If sex is being controlled by your religion, your lifestyle is being controlled by that and will not accept these opinions). Finally listening to all of our inner desires. Learning a little more about human psychology to overcome jealousy. 

I also want to remind people how great sex is… okay I want to, at the least, scream my opinion on how fucking amazing sex is. I want to also keep in mind to myself and readers that we can all do whatever the fuck we want, even if we disagree with beliefs or opinion. 

I persoanlly want to have a lot of sex, be around people who are having sex, and people who do not view it as a taboo, exclusive ceremony. 

I look forward to taking this voyage. I look forward to meeting the now the unknown group of passengers that, over time, will latch on. 


Here’s for a sexy time*

Comments